Sometimes being optimistic is not always easy, I believe that being optimistic does require work. It requires work because we have to intimately change our thought process and how we perceive things. Now, let me just say this that being an optimistic doesn’t mean that everyday is going to be a good day, or that nothing bad will happen. Because truth is these things will come no matter what. But, what makes an optimistic person and optimistic person is how you handle these life happenings that come your way.
A optimistic person is not in denial that anything bad will happen, they are just more open to seeing the good in the bad. Being an optimistic is a good thing, because it allows you to be more open minded and see the lessons in life instead of all the problems.
Optimistic People Characteristics :
- They have hope. They have hope in the future, and for their lives
- They believe in themselves
- They see the good in the bad
- They are grateful instead of complainers
- They talk positive, and think positive
- They dont take things personally
- If something bad happens they dont blame themselves or others
- If something bad happens they think of it as something temporary
- Practice persistence
- They look at lessons to be learned then focusing on their problems
- They dont give up when something is hard
These are just a few things that optimistic people do. Being optimistic is not something that you just learn over night. This is a skill that has to be learned and practiced over a period of time. Being optimistic is worth, learning how to do. It just changes your whole life. It takes the once dark perspective that you had, and turns it into a new outlook. It opens your soul up to a whole new world, which is being lead by the optimistic thoughts that you have. There is no limit to the things that you can accomplish when you have optimistic thoughts .
We all have been guilty of having negative thoughts. We all have been guilty of allowing those negative thoughts to get the best of us and make us doubt ourselves and the abilities that we have. But we all know that this negative way of thinking gets us no where. The negative way of thinking does nothing for our life, and makes our perspective on things suck the fun and the joy out of our lives.
tending to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.
Pessimistic People Characteristics:
- Think about the worse things that can happen
- See the bad things that happen instead of the negative things
- Complain all the time instead of being grateful
- Cant take accountability for their own actions
- Blame others, environments , for their mishaps
- Looks at their failures instead of their success
- Talk bad about others, and themselves
- Doesn’t think anything good will happen to them
- NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, more NEGATIVE
Being a pessimistic is no fun. I believe that is why when I searched pessimistic people I couldn’t find many articles talking about this. No one wants to have and be a negative person. It just sucks the joy right out of every situation. If you are constantly a negative person no one is going to want to be around you because you take all the positive energy out of everything. Being a pessimistic and having this mindset, will get you no where in life.
I am a firm believer that what you speak into existence is what you will get back. If you are continue being a negative person, then the negative things will happen.
Speak, and act in away you want things to happen to your life. So even though there maybe bad things happening, although you may not be where you want to be in life; if you look hard enough and change your mindset about it you will begin to see that there is good in everything.
Whether optimistic or pessimistic, you have the choice to determine what you want for your life. Ask yourself what it is you want in your life. Then look at your life to see if how you have been living, and thinking aligns with what you want. If you see that this does not line up with what you truly want in life, then make the step today and each day to make small changes.