Change is a beautiful thing. Sometimes, there can be push back or hesitation in changing or accepting change. Either way though, learning to persevere through that discomfort can help you to finally make the changes that you have always been seeking in your life.
There are multiple reasons why we may not change or take a long time to change. It could be our perception holding us back. It could be the fact that we don’t know how or where to begin. It could be that humans are habit creatures and our brains fight against anything outside of what has become routine to us.
The hope, however, lies within change itself. Because, even though we have had a certain programming for so long, doesn’t mean it can’t be interrupted. The best method in interrupting this programming is the ACTION of change. No matter the steps big or small, the key is to first take one.
Below, you will find quotes from various spectrum of people that will inspire you to change, continue on your journey of change and perceive change differently.
Quotes To Keep You Motivated In Change
Share these on pinterest and your social media as well 🙂
- ” The problems may look uncannily like burdens but there actually invitations to change.” – Oprah Winfrey
2.” Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
3. ” The 3 C’s in life: choice, chance, change. You must make the choice, to take the chance, if you want anything in your life to change.” – unknown
4. ” They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself,”- Andy Warhol
5. ” If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Henry Ford
6. ” We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are” – Max Depree
7. ” The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old but on building the new.” – Socrates
8. ” Don’t fear change, you may lose something good but you may also gain something great.”
9. ” The price of doing the same old thing, is far higher than the price of change.” – Bill Clinton
10. ” One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.” – Rick Godwin
See Change is going to happen regardless. However, what we choose and how we choose to change is extremely important. Majority of people are resisted to change and are okay with staying the same. Those who are not the majority actually work to change themselves and their lives on a continual basis.
I can’t imagine life without the possibility of changing.
I hope that these quotes will inspire you on your change journey or encourage you to start one.
Let me know in the comments which quote was your favorite 🙂
Don’t forget to share these with others 🙂